Ground-Up Commercial Construction
Whitehall Door New Facility Construction
There are a number of advantages to a ground-up project. When you construct a building for a specific purpose, you enjoy unparalleled flexibility and customization. New construction, though, is a significant investment of time and resources. For your ground-up project to be successful, you’ll need a partner with the expertise to finish it on time and budget.
Whitehall Door partnered with Jerdon Construction to build their new facility. This 10,000 SF design-build project began as a rough concept being considered for a vacant lot in Whitehall Township. Jerdon worked closely with the owner and assembled a design team that developed an efficient facility that met the logistical, operational and budget needs of the owner.
The project was completed in 5 months on time and under budget.
- Complete demolition of two existing structures.
- Clearing of wooded areas of the site.
- Extensive storm water management.
- Addition of new underground utilities.
- The project included exterior metal siding & standing seam room, stone veneer and custom windows.
- Construction of a wood framed structure offering offices, warehouse space, show room and breakrooms.