Bethlehem Gynecology Associates
A two week fast-tracked interior upgrade project for Lehigh Valley Health Network, which included new floor finishes, vinyl wall covering, paint, a new conference room, custom nurses stations, casework, a new exhaust system and electric and sprinkler work.
Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) measures included sealing of perimeter areas, filtering of HVAC systems, tack mats and maintaining negative air at all times. The rest of the building was occupied, so we needed to contain construction dust and debris while making sure the common area was kept clean daily.
- Required ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) measures in place.
- Fast Tracked with a two week turnaround.
- Expedited materials to stay on schedule.
- Extensive upfront planning was needed to get the project completed on time.
- Coordination of subcontractors was integral to meet project delivery.