LVHN Pain Management Office
It was essential to keep the medical office fully operational during the construction of this project, which required all work to be performed after business hours. The suite received new flooring, painting, casework upgrades and extensive replacement of the vinyl wall covering. The suite was connected to the hospital which, required a lot of coordination. Communication was a key element to meet the completion date.
- 3,500 SF occupied medical office upgrade.
- Required ICRA (Infection Control Risk Assessment) measures in place.
- Extensive project coordination was needed for this occupied project which required all tools & materials to be stored at the end of each shift.
- Extensive work to the reception area.
- Disposing of the construction debris posed a challenge as it had to travel a long distance through the hospital and had to be covered at all times in order to minimize dust in a hospital environment.