355 Independence Ave
Renovation of an occupied, 200,000 SF warehouse, completed in one phase. The project was competitively bid and in Mechanicsburg, requiring extensive travel for our team. Work involved a refresh of existing office spaces, including the addition of a break room sink. New finishes were completed throughout and a full clean up of the warehouse.
- Additional work was required to resupport some sagging insulation in the warehouse using high reach lifts.
- Infilled existing openings while the other side of the warehouse was in use.
- Several high reach lifts were onsite.
- New loading dock equipment was installed so coordination between subcontractors was crucial due to new finishes.
- Rat run was installed around the entire perimeter of the warehouse.
- New ACT was replaced throughout the space.
- Extensive amount of prep work was performed in front of the painters.
- 30' high by 200' long demising wall had to be prepped for the painters.