Moravian College needed a complete renovation of Haupert Union Hall, a cafeteria built in the 1950s. They selected Jerdon Construction for their expertise in completing complex renovations on tight deadlines.
Jerdon had just 90 days to conduct a complete cutting and renovation of the entire 12,000 SF space. We had to use temporary protection on the occupied lower level because there was a active book shop below.
- 90 Day Fast Track Project.
- Extensive coordination between subcontractors and city inspectors.
- Existing floor was 16" thick of concrete.
- Due to all the demo metals were separated and recycled.
- Job meeting were held once a week.
- Flooring had special designs which had to be laid out on site.
- Several types of finishes where used on the project.
- Several new HVAC equipment was placed on existing roof structure which required engineering to make sure there was no issues with the existing structure.