The Trumbower Hall project was a single-phased lab renovation. This project involved demo, casework, refinishing hardwood flooring, new ACT ceilings, electrical, plumbing and HVAC. We worked with fume hoods and epoxy countertops. Work was on the 3rd floor, so we had to get plumbing, data and electric up to the space. Jerdon performed work while students occupied the building.
- Extensive coordination with subcontractors.
- Maintaining existing wood flooring, patch where needed and refinish.
- Casework had to be built on site due to existing conditions.
- All mechanical, plumbing and electric were challenging due to the age of the building.
- Lab setting required special plumbing due to chemicals being used.