Renovation of a commercial 1,500 SF hair salon. The work was completed with owner supplied materials. The project demanded extensive efforts to follow franchise requirements.
- Project was located in a demanding township.
- Job meetings were crucial as there was a timeline when project had to be completed due to the lease requirements with the building owner.
- Extensive amount of saw cutting was required for new plumbing.
- Coordination between subcontractors was important.
- Had to store owner materials in another suite.
- Redesigning with architect to meet the requirements for the Township.
- Added another restroom due to potential occupant load.